Our warmest sleep sack now available with slate grey trim
Our long sleeve velour sleep sack is the perfect weight to work as a stand-alone blanket bag or add a layer underneath for extra warmth. The body is lined with 100% organic cotton baby rib. Sleeves are un-lined. The addition of the long sleeves make this sack very versatile, use by itself on warmer nights or layer a footie, body suit or shirt underneath for those long, cold nights. TOG rating of 2.5. Recommended for rooms between 60-70 degrees (15-21 Celsius).
A separating zipper opens from the bottom up for easy diaper access. Zipper is backed by a placket for comfort and protection. Size small sleeves have fold back mitts to keep babies hands warm and to protect little faces from scratches. Fabric is not treated with fire resistant chemicals.
The main body is made with natural, un-dyed velour, accented with binding around center front and sleeve hem.
Binding accent available in the following colors: moss green, sky blue, rose pink, navy blue, slate grey and natural.
- Sm.= 3 to 6 months, garment length 26.5 inches
- Med.= 6-12 months, garment length 30 inches
- Lrg.= 12-18 months, garment length 33.5 inches
- Xlrg= 18-24 months, garment length 36.5 inches
- Xlrg Long= 18-36 months, garment length 39.5 inches
- Care: machine wash and dry; preshrunk fabrics