When a little more protection is needed, long sleeves ensure that baby stays covered and warm. Use alone or layer underneath.
Keep your baby covered and secure all night with this long sleeve sleeper bag in the perfect weight of organic cotton rib knit.
- Sm 3-6 mos., garment is 26" long
- Med 6-12 mos., garment is 30" long
- Lrg 12-18 mos., garment is 33" long
- XL 18-24 mos., garment is 36" long
- XXL 18-36 mos., garment is 39" long
Generously sized to allow for growth so there is no need to size up. Toddler and Newborn sizes also available under those headings
- Made with 100% organically grown and processed cotton. Fabric is not treated with flame resistant chemicals.
- Fabric is made in South Carolina. Garments cut and sewn in Los Angeles and Eureka CA.
- 100% certified organic cotton rib knit fabric.
- Size small features fold back mitts to keep small hands warm and to protect little faces from scratches.
- TOG rating of 1.0, we recommend this bag for rooms between 66-75 degrees, 18-24 celsius.
- YKK separating zipper is reversed so zipper opens from the bottom up for easy diaper access. Zipper is backed by a placket for protection and comfort.
- Machine wash and dry, garments are preshrunk.