Our warmest sleeper bag and wearable blanket for when the temperature drops, two layers of ultra clean organic cotton will wrap your infant in pure comfort and keep them covered all night.
Made with natural, un-dyed velour, accented with binding around center front and sleeve hem.
Binding accent available in the following colors: moss green, rose pink and natural.
Generously sized to allow for growth so there is no need to size up. Toddler and Newborn sizes also available under those headings.
- Sm 3-6 mos., garment is 26" long
- Med 6-12 mos., garment is 30" long
- Lrg 12-18 mos., garment is 33" long
- XL 18-24 mos., garment is 36" long
- XXL 18-36 mos., garment is 39" long
- Made with 100% organically grown and processed cotton. Fabric is not treated with flame resistant chemicals.
- Fabric is made in South Carolina. Garments cut and sewn in Los Angeles and Eureka CA.
- The body of the bag is lined with rib knit fabric. Sleeves are unlined.
- TOG rating of 2.5, we recommend this bag for rooms in the low to mid 60's. A great winter weight sack.
- YKK separating zipper is reversed so zipper opens from the bottom up for easy diaper access. Zipper is backed by a placket for protection and comfort.
- Machine wash and dry, garments are preshrunk.