Our warmest velour organic baby sleeper bag and wearable blanket made without sleeves allows for multiple layeing options underneath without sacrificing warm or comfort.
Body of sleeper bag is natural, undyed velour lined with rib knit. Contrasting trim available in 3 colors; natural, moss green, rose pink.
Generously sized to allow for growth so there is no need to size up. Baby and Newborn sizes also available under those headings.
- Lrg (20-28 lbs) measures 29" from shoulder seam to top of cuff.
- XL/2T (26-36 lbs) measures 32" from shoulder seam to top of the cuff.
- 3T (36-46 lbs) measures 37" from shoulder seam to top of the cuff.
- Made with 100% organically grown and processed cotton. Fabric is not treated with flame resistant chemicals.
- Fabric is made in South Carolina. Garments cut and sewn in Los Angeles and Eureka CA.
- The sack is lined with rib knit fabric.
- TOG rating of 2.5, we recommend this sack for rooms in the low to mid 60's. A great winter weight sack.
- feet hole openings allow your toddler or early walker the ability to stand and move about.
- Fold back cuffs at ankles allow you to close off the feet hole openings at night.
- YKK separating zipper is reversed so zipper opens from the bottom up for easy diaper access. Zipper is backed by a placket for protection and comfort.
- Machine wash and dry, garments are preshrunk.