Close Out Colors Sleeveless Fleece Sleeper Bag
All CastleWare Baby Sleeper Bags run true to size with room for growth so there is no need to size up.
Sleeper Bag Length: top center of neck to bottom of bag
Not a polyester micro fleece, this is the real deal. All natural, cotton fleece that allows for the body to breath while retaining heat.
- Made in the USA
- Not treated with flame resistant chemicals.
- The "fuzzy" side of the fabric faces inside towards the baby.
- Separating zipper is reversed so zipper opens from the bottom up for easy diaper access. Zipper is backed by a placket for protection and comfort.
- Replaces loose blankets in the crib
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry. Preshrunk
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton fleece
Fleece A dense yet light weight fabric that is soft and cuddly. Kids love this fabric because the fuzzy side is on the inside. Keeps out the chill. A great three seasons sleep wear fabric in many climates or year round in temperate climates.
|TOG rating||Ambient room temperature|
The TOG rating describes the warmth or thermal resistance of a fabric, and is widely used in the UK and Europe to describe warmth levels of duvets, blankets and sleeping bags. The higher the TOG rating, the greater the warmth.